Thursday, February 5, 2009

Birthday shirt winners


We picked the winners today! I really wanted everyone to win and I enjoyed reading all of your comments so much. My son Jonathan (my help for all things computer) typed all the names, duplicates for those of you on my mailing list, mixed them all up and pulled out three. The winners are Kathy (4), Karyn (8) and Heather (10). Please contact me and we'll get started. Some of you wanted to know if I would sell them. Yes, I will and I'll let you know here on my blog and also my newsletter when I do! I love giving things away so we'll do this again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I can't believe I won! Thanks so much Karen!!! Congratulations to Kathy & Heather too!

    I just convo'd you through Etsy to give you all my info.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete